Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mardi Gras Glitter

Hey Everyone,
Hope y'all are having a great Saturday Night! 
I am so excited to be back closer to home and be able to celebrate Mardi Gras!!! 
Luckily I will be off the Tuesday and Wednesday!

Today I have a simple mani to celebrate the season.




I used Color Club's Sugar Plum Yum and KleanColor Metallic Yellow



I just love this glitter and the weird thing was......it smells like fruit punch
Kool Aid with a hint of Cherry Cough Syrup.
Do all Color Club polishes have a scent? This is my only one.
It continued to smell after I took the polish off.


I hope you enjoyed this look and keep a look out for more Mardi Gras looks since I get to celebrate where people actually know what a king cake is!!

Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!
Cher



4 comments:

  1. Hey I know what a king cake is:)

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't count Barbara since people from Lake Charles. Lol

      Delete
  2. Not only do they know what they are but you can buy them anywhere...even the gas station!

    ReplyDelete