Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July!
Does everyone have some great plans for today?
I did a couple of manicures for this celebration.

The first one was using the nail foils I had gotten from dollarnailart.com.
It was my first time ever using foils and the application was pretty easy.
 I did find out though that these have HORRIBLE durability.
After a few hours they started to "peel" off. Its a fun effect but only for a event.
Lava Tides,Arctic Tides & Aegean Tides

 I then decided on this design:
 
 I used the sponging method to do the gradient design and
 used Julep America for the ring finger and thumb
 I used Kleancolor Silver Star to give the gradient a little pizazz.

from left to right:
Julep January
Julep Kate (July Maven It Girl Box)
Butter London  Blagger
KleanColor Silver Star
Julep America (July Maven It Girl Box)

 Closeups of Silver Star and America



Thank you so very much for visiting!
I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th!
Cher

1 comment: