Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Julep Maven Box

Happy Sunday All!

My July Julep Maven Box came yesterday and it is uber beautiful!
And it came super quick, they ship out on the 27th and came yesterday!
Awesomeness!

 As always comes with the card describing what polishes are in it and again they have a coupon for a free polish so YEAH!

 The theme is sparkle to celebrate the 4th of July! 
How cute is the star paper and red white and blue crinkle paper?!?!?
It alsocame with Atomic fireballs!
Too cute, those will be for the hubby. ;-)

 From top to bottom the colors are:
Kate:"Soft White Pearl"
Daphne: "Fresh seafoam green creme"
Mila: "Charcoal, multi-colored glitter"

 The added a special 4th of July polish called America. It is as you can see, mostly red glitter but have silver and blue glitter as well. It also has some tiny stars too. Can't wait to see for Wednesday!

Here they are in the shade.


I already know what I will get for my free polish.
It will be Yumi, it was in the American Beauty box for this month and it is a pink multi dimensional glitter that looked soooooo pretty when I saw some swatches on blogs!

I hope you guys enjoyed this month's box and I hope you have a great Sunday!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment