Sunday, June 24, 2012

My New Job Nails

Hope yall had a great weekend!

Tomorrow I am starting a new job at AT&T and  of course I had to 
commemorate the day with some nail art!
I wanted to use the AT&T colors of orange, blue and white.

I was also happy cause I got to use my new set of awesome nail stamps from Bundle Monster!
Swatches will come soon!
I also used BM 311 since it had the stamp of numbers and it made me think of a telephone number.



 Base Coat: Nail Life Gripper
Orange: Zoya Arizona
Blue: Konad Stamping Polish
White:Konad Stamping Polish
Top Coat: Seche Vite



 Indoor Lighting


I'll be at a call center which is awesome since I can wear crazy nails and no customers will see. :-)

Thank you for stopping by and I hope your Monday is a great start of the week!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment