Thursday, June 7, 2012

China Glaze Summer Neons 2012


Happy Friday Eve!

I'm sure by now know how much I love China Glaze.
I could not wait to get my hands on the new Summer Neons!

The pics make it look a bit tame but they are awesomely bright!

(Indoor Lighting)

I picked up 7 of the 9 that were available at Sally's.


 (Outdoor Shade)

I didn't get the other two because one pink (Flirty Tankini) looked too similar to Pink Plumeria and the other blue (Ride the Waves),
 just looked like something else I had. Just didn't do it for me.


Sun Pics Below:
 From Left to Right:
Surfin for Boys, Pink Plumeria, Orange you Hot?

From Left to Right:
Sun Kissed , I'm with the Lifegaurd,Beach Cruise-r, Splish Splash


The only one I wish I had is Hang Ten-Toes. It is a very pretty, very bright pink.

The thing that makes these special is that most neons are creme based but these have a slight shimmer to them. As with other neons, it does dry matte.

Hope this brightened your day and Thank you for dropping by!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment