Friday, June 22, 2012

Go Netherlands!

Happy Friday Party People,

So you amy or may not know but the Uefa  Euro Soccer Championships are happening right now and for soccer fans, this is a big deal. 
I am a big Netherlands fan so to show my support I put the Holland flag as my mani for support. 
It didn't work since Netherlands are out but I still figured I'd share. 

Ill next have to do some Germany nails since that is the hubby's team!
They beat Greece today so hopefully I can get them done by the next game!

Be nice cause I did the striping by hand and I am still new to it so it can be improved. :-)

 Looking good with my Netherlands jersey!

 Julep January (Red)
Sally Hansen White On (White)
China Glaze Splish Splash (Blue)
China Glaze Orange you Hot (Orange)
Top coat: Seche Vite
Base Coat: Nail Life Gripper



Have a great rest of your Wednesday!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment