Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Julep Cling Wrap Mani

Hey Guys,

After getting my mystery box I just needed to play with my new colors.
I decided to try this new technique I've been seeing on blogs lately which is the cling wrap method.

It is pretty straight forward. You paint one color on your nails then wait for it to completely dry. You then paint your contrasting color and then dab it with a piece of cling wrap to create a marbled effect. 
I'm not quite sure how I feel about it but I think its the colors that are wigging me out.
I just don't know, I feel like it would be a good technique to make zombie nails.

 Base: OPI Nail Envy
Top Coat: Julep Fast Dry Top Coat
Julep Amy and Gayle

 Indoor lighting

It is raining so more lighted indoor.
Kind of has color scheme of the New Orleans Hornets.


Thanks for visiting and look out for some Netherlands nails for UEFA!

Cher

1 comment:

  1. I like the effect. I'm just not digging the color combo...

    ReplyDelete