Saturday, October 20, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger Box




Hey Guys,
I was super excited to get chosen for a Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box!
Got some really awesome stuff to try out and share with you all.


Here's the card with the description of the contents!

 This was the first thing I ripped open. I was worried since I have really dark hair that this for light hair would be weird but it completely gets hidden inside your hair when you use it. Loved it! It did not keep in place ALL day but a good alternative to a pony!

 Never used fake lashes before so this should be interesting.

 Loved the smell! not to much coconut and is a light weight texture.

 Smells like caramel apples!

 My dachsaund Bellatrix was so intrigued that I had to include her.

 Exciting all in one eyeshadow compact! Excited to try for a fun smokey eye!

Can't wait to try to see if good, especially since with the change in weather, everyone is getting funky!

If you want more information on Influenster and how you can earn your own box check out their website.


See ya next time!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment