Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Julep $200 value Maven November Box


 Happy Wednesday!
I would see on other blogs how the lovely ladies got the big mack daddy $200 maven box and I would think.....no way I would get that.
But I did!

I knew the second I saw the size that it was something special!

 I ripped into it immediately when got the package. lol


 I went and put it back together after I realized....Oh crap, I gotta take pictures. Hehehehe....




 The Julep Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting and Body Scrub with the scrub cloth and mitt.
Smells soooooo good. The frosting is whipped and absorbs really niclely.

The body scrub is also whipped and I can not wait to try in my shower tonight!



 Polish Remover Pads


 I'm beyond thankful for this surprise. When I was looking at the choices, I was having a hard time to decide. Its like Julep knew I wanted them all. ;-)



 Holiday Gift Guide


 The 8 beauties!

 From left to right:
These all have the Matte Suede Finish  

Amber (Golden Bronze)
Brit (Graphite Silver)
Hailee (Khaki)
Minka (Oxblood red)
                                                               Nora (Silver Aubergine)


 I put a top coat on tips to try to show the difference but didn't show up to great.


Trina (Deep aubergine shimmer)
Donna (Smokey peacock blue crème)
Matte Top Coat

Used the matte top coat on the tips so you can see the difference. 
These two colors are so rich and luscious looking. just plain beautiful!

If you are a Julep Maven too and thought you will never get the big box. Keep faith cause I didn't think I would either and I was gonna be stoked with my 3 polishes!
If you would like to sign up to also be a Julep Maven, visit this site: here. and enter in code 2714481 to get your first box for a PENNY!

Hope you enjoyed and thank you as always for visiting.
Cher





No comments:

Post a Comment