Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day!


Happy Turkey Day Everyone!

I hope you are all having a great day spent with loved ones. I will be celebrating with my Dad and hubby when he gets off work. Bird is in oven and fixings are all prepped!
Of course today's mani had to be a turkey!

I thought would be a tad much to have turkey on all nails so made it an accents with some glitter action on the others!


China Glaze Midtown Magic
KleanColor Metallic Red
KleanColor Metallic Orange
Julep Heather

KleanColor Neon Orange
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On
Wet n' Wild Black Creme

Martha Stewart Vintage Leaf Glitter:
Garnet
Fire Opal
Florentine Gold 
Brownstone


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous holiday and
 may your pants be elastic!! LOL

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment