Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Snowflakes!

Hey guys,
Sorry it has been a while but dealing with looking for new house and one thought had and fell through takes a lot of a person. Hopefully soon the house hunting will be complete and things will be more sane. ;-)
 
Today is all about winter and snowflakes!

 Julep Ivy is just jumped at me for being a great wintery backdrop for some snowflakes.
You can really see the holographic sparkle from Fairy Dust in the above pic.


 Konad Stamping Polish in White
Julep Ivy
I forgot to take a pic of it but I also used China Glaze Fairy Dust.

 Bundle Monster BM-323





Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Cher!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! These are my favorite nails you have ever done. I love snowflakes and I adore blue polishes. Beautiful job and great pics!

    ReplyDelete