Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Julep Maven New Years Mystery Box!


Hey Guys!
Today I have for you what came in my Julep Maven New Years Mystery Box I was telling you about!
I'm pretty stoked about what I got cause only got one dupe and was one I really liked.

 Always love when open up and see a bag!

It included:
3oz bottle of Julep Daylight Defense for Hands and Face. (Has a nice citrus smell)
2 sample packets of the Age Defying Hand Brightner
3 One Step Polish Remover Pads
Blue Nail Art Glitter Pot
Tote Bag
5 Polishes

From left to right:
Sienna:  (Great gold that was my only dupe)
Hilary: (Wonderful glitter that has silver, gold black and copper glitters)
Chelsea: (Once again...great glitter with hot pink, silver and a few light green and gold glitters)
Popova: (Green creme)
Stella: (Mustard yellow creme)


I can't wait to do something with those glitters! Julep really makes some dynamite ones!

Thank you for dropping by and hope to see you next time!
Cher



2 comments:

  1. My New Years Mystery Box was awesome too - I got 5 polishes Sandra (hot pink) was the only repeat - I got it for the third time in this box so now my sister and my friend each have one. I got Gwyneth (clear pink), Melissa (great opalescent shimmer), Brandt (a dark grey Trina Turk color), the Hilary that you got (except mine had no name on it so I'm glad you posted!), and a Matte top coat. I also got the blue glitter pot and several sample packs and the Pedi cream. This was an excellent box - I had taken a break after the matte box because I was in polish overload but I can't resist the mystery boxes. They're always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome about Hilary. Mine didn't have a sticker either but a woman and I were tweeting and Julep responded with the name since we both had one with no name.
    I'm such a sucker for the mystery ones. So far have always been a good deal. Which of course means ill continue getting them. Hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete