Monday, December 31, 2012

Black and Gold New Years Mani

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!!

I hope you all have a great safe night welcoming in 2013!
Its lame but.....I will be asleep. I unfortunately have to work in the morning so no late night for this girl. I'm like a grandma and if I don't get adequate sleep...Major Cranky Pants.

As I promised yesterday, today I have for  you a black and gold mani for today's festivities!


 I did two coats of the gold glitter , I did not put a gold base coat down cause I wanted it to be less opaque. The polish just reminded me of sparkly, bubbly champagne!
Hence why I did the bubble stamp on all but my middle finger.
I just used a Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen to write on the 2013.

 Konad Stamping Polish in Black
Julep Vivien (Such a great glitter, has big chunky glitter and microglitter!)

Isn't it beautiful?

 Cheeky Jumbo Nail Plate (B)
As you can probably tell, these plate scratch HORRIBLY but does not affect the actual stamp thank goodness, just looks bad.


 Alrighty guys, this will be the last post of 2012! I can't believe the year is over but excited to see what 2013 brings.
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit and I hope you all have a great night but please make it home safe and have a designated driver or call a cab!
Thanks guys and see you next year!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment