Saturday, December 1, 2012

Julep Maven December "It Girl" Box

It's Julep Maven Time Again!!
This month's is simply beautiful!
Glitter and Glow is this month's theme:
 Such cute paper

 I love puffy mints way more than hard ones!
 What a cute surprise! I have been wanting to try this but never got supplies. Now I can try!

 From Left to Right:
Harper: "Full-coverage opalescent mermaid blue multi-dimensional glitter"
Vivien: "'Champagne bubbles'- a full coverage multi-dimensional gold glitter"
Ivy: "Dynamic sapphire micro-glitter metallic"
**Descriptions taken from Julep site**

 Harper
My absolute favorite!  Aqua blue glitter goodness!!!

 Vivien

Ivy

I wish I had the whole collection this much after seeing these beauties!
I hope you enjoyed this months box as much as I did!
Remember if you would like to become a maven visit here.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you are all having a great night!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment