Saturday, December 1, 2012

Zoya Gilty Pleasures Collection

 Hey Guys,
Happy Saturday! I can not believe it is already December! 
So in September I did splurge and preordered the Zoya Gilty Pleasures box that contained 18k gold topcoat Gilty. I felt it was a great price of $30 to get the topcoat plus two full size bottles of their white and black, Purity and Raven.


 Outer Box




 Inner box that is lined with velvet!

 As I warned in September, had to do a homage to the Saints!
I had some water temp tattoo like designs I got from Sally's for the fleur de lis!

 The topcoat, like glitter polishes need to be dropped on strategically placed but I think the outcome is just stunning. I really loved the outcome and feel worth the price especially since you get three bottles instead of one like the OPI gold leaf polish.

Have a fantastic rest of your day and hope to see you later!
Cher







No comments:

Post a Comment