Sunday, December 30, 2012

Black and Silver New Year Mani


Happy New Years Eve Eve Everyone!
Sorry it has been a while, I had some posts saved for when I got a new tatoo and knew typing would be murder. (Tattoo is on inner forearm)

Today I have for you the first of my two New Years manis.
I decided to go the silver/black route with these with of course some glitter awesomeness.

I was not in the mood for just one accent nail so I decided to do something different on all.
I liked the idea of the thumb one for the new years kiss. No reason for the pinkie except thought super cute and fit pinkie well. lol

My watermarble did not come out quite like I wanted but still cute and added stars for a pop.

China Glaze Glistening Snow(Index)
Wet n'Wild Black Creme (stamping)


I didn't think the other pics showed the holographic quality of this nail. 
I really like the flashiness of the glitter with the black

 China Glaze Glistening Snow Closeup
At first I thought, this will be like fairy dust....oh no. This is much much more opaque and a much finer of a glitter. Both have a holographic aspect to them but definitely different.

China Glaze Techno (Used on Ring)
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Silver Sweep (used for water marbling and stamping)

 China Glaze Techno Closeup
Big Chunky Holographic Yumminess!




 Bundle Monster BM06
(Pinkie)

Bundle Monster BM14
         (Middle)


                Bundle Monster BM-303
                            (Thumb)




I hope you all enjoyed this look and come back tomorrow for my gold and black design!
Thank you as always for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous night!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment