Saturday, February 16, 2013

Selena Gomez Nicole by OPI Glitters

Hey Guys!
Hope y'all are having a great weekend! 
So....I absolutely HATE the shape of the Nicole by OPI bottles to where I will not buy them but.....I saw these couple at WalMart that made me change my mind this once.

I used a base of Wet n Wild Black Creme


Here is sweet Dreams on the thumb, middle and pinkie
I did two coats on these.

Closeup

Here is Stars at Night
I did just one coat for these.

I purposely blurred so you could see the colors that show up from that holographic bar glitter.

 Closeup in the sun


I was taking the pics and thought...How does this compare to the Nicki Minaj Glitter.
I took these next two in the exact same lighting to get a true comparison.

The holographic bar glitter in Save Me is just so stinking colorful when the light hits it!

Stars at Night is still great since still colorful as in the sun picture bu
t does not contain the microglitter like Save Me.


Here was my little helper today. She was hanging by my feet while painting my nails and then had to be a part of outside when taking the pictures.

Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and I hope you all have a great rest of your day!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment