Saturday, March 9, 2013

Julep Maven March "It Girl" Box

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I know it has been a while and I am so sorry. I had gotten into a car accident. I was driving and hit some water, hydroplaned and hit a tree. 
Luckily the only injuries I sustained was a super sprained wrist and I broke my tibia and ankle.

My beautiful Challenger was totaled but I am just so thankful that these were the only injuries!

Ok so onto the Julep Maven March Box!

 This month's theme is Get Ready to Play.


 I totally think I will be taking inspiration for the card and doing a look with a matte topcoat to mimic this chalk idea in the card.


As a bonus they included this Strawberry -Mint Lip Balm
Oh my goodness is this tasty!
It is super soft and very moisturizing!


Here are the three colors and the descriptions are from Julep's site:
From Top to Bottom:
Julep Simone: "Soft pastel lilac opalescent shimmer"
Julep Teri: Tropical coral pink crème"
Julep Shenae: "Pastel mint green opalescent shimmer"

If you would like to become a Maven, just click here to complete the quiz to find out which type of Maven you are!

I hope you guys enjoy this box as much as I do. Look out on the next post for a mani I created with these beauties!

Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment