Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July Bundle Monster Mani

Happy 4th of July Everyone!
I hope you all have a fun and safe day! 
Today I am so happy to show you the mani I created using the new Bundle Monster Holiday Collection nail stamps. 


I really fell in love with how these came out.
The designs in this collection are just so cute and unique.

I used the same polishes as in the other two manis.
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Rapid Red
Pure Ice Superstar
Julep Char

 Bundle Monster BM-H14
I used the fireworks design at the top. I'm not gonna lie, that sucker was a pain in the butt to get to stamp. I wanted to have a multi color look but would never transfer to the stamper. The only way I could do it was just to use all of the one color. Grrrrrr........

 Bundle Monster BM-H25
I used all the designs except for the eagle head and full hat image on left.
 I did try the eagle head but.....just looked a bit odd once I put on my nail.
All of these images stamped perfectly


I hope you like the look of this design as much as I do.
As my mom wrote to me on Instagram.....No one will doubt my patriotism while I'm wearing these.

Thank you so much for stopping by and can't wait to see you next time!
Cher

**Dont forget to check me out on Instagram and Facebook at Nailchering!**

No comments:

Post a Comment