Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Julep Sash and Nina + Stamping

Hey Guys! 
Hope you all are having a great Wednesday! 
Today I have a mani that involves some sponging and stamping with some Julep beauties.

 I used this giraffe print and did the reverse stamp as a accent on my ring finger.

 Bundle Monster BM-313

 Julep Sasha
Julep Nina
Julep Fast Dry Topcoat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep


I really like how it came out. I have no reason for the choice of colors. I just grabbed the ones that caught my eye and then just went through stamps and chose this one.

Sometimes I like how the random choices come out, like this one. :-)

Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your day!
Cher


Don't forget to check out my Facebook and Instagram. both at Nailchering!

No comments:

Post a Comment