Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nabi Magnetic Polish Part Deux with Stamping

Good morning,

I was up way to early this morning so I decided to play with polish of course.  Yesterday I had put on Nabi Magnetic polish in this wine color. These polishes have no names.....aggravating!
I forgot the bottle in my car....I painted on my lunch break. I will upload a bottle pic later on.

 I was unhappy with the outcome of the magnet. 
I mean I was expecting......Boom, magnet lines, 
but it was just like...Ehhhhh, I guess I'll form some lines.
I do like the color though.
 I wanted an abstract kind of design so I chose this Red Angel design on plate RA102.

 I stamped with Wet n Wild Black Creme.
Forgive the shape of my bottle, it is pretty old but its at a great consistency for stamping. It stamps great brand new too. :-)

My lighting kept making weird shadows like I didn't clean up the polish but it totally is. I'm over being anal about getting a better pick. I've gotten too aggravated with it already and its 6 am. Lol

I will be working on a Sally Hansen and Wet n Wild reset today at Rite Aid. I must stay focused while setting all the new polishes and play after.  Ill take some pics if find some outstanding newbies!

Have a great Thursday guys!
Thanks for visiting!
Cher

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those two colors together! It's a shame the magnetic polish don't want to work right :(

    ReplyDelete