Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Daisies!



 Hello All,
Hope you had a great weekend!
I got the pleasure to spend time with my sister in law (I hate putting in law, she my sister), Becca, today. We went to the Savannah Kennel Club's Doggie Easter Egg Hunt! 
We had so much fun,even more than our pups!

After we came home I  gave her a manicure.



She chose this cute daisy flower design on my BM10 plate.

 I painted her nails first with OPI Nail Envy and then put down the base color of 
OPI Pink Friday from the Nicki Minaj Collection.

I used Konad Special Polish in White for the stamping and then used the Yellow to 
apply the center of the daisies with a dotting tool.



I think it came out so cute and perfect for spring and upcoming Easter!


Thank you so much for stopong by for a visit and 
I hope the rest of your Sunday is wonderful!

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment