Saturday, August 4, 2012

365 Days of Color Haul


Welcome Everyone,
I have a whole bunch of glitter awesomeness to show you today!
They were so great to shop with. I had moved from Georgia to Mississippi and I forgot to change my address on Paypal. I wrote to them about my mistake and they resent me the polishes to my new home. The did not even tell me to wait to see if the USPS would forward the polishes. The post office did and i just put return to sender when they arrived to get them back to her.

 Look at these beauties! I chose to get these colors in the mini version so that I could get more. :)



 Cotton Candy

 Summer Dream

 Funfetti

 Old Time Movie

 Rock Candy

 Explosion


Here is Summer Dream. Such a pretty color and went on in two coats.

If you would like to get your hands on these as well, go to her shop in this link.
Go check out her awesome blog here.

Have a fabulous day and see you soon!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment