Saturday, August 4, 2012

August Julep Maven Box

Happy Saturday Everyone, 
I promised I would get my butt in gear and write some blogs and here I go!

Today's will be about my
 August Julep Maven Box!


 The paper is not showing up but it is the prettiest sparkle paper!

 Thanks Oprah!

 Oh Goodness! These are simply metallic and chrome goodness!!

From top to bottom:
Blue: Melanie (pastel indigo metallic chrome)
Gold: Sienna (sophisticated gold metallic)
Silver: Harley (liquid silver metallic chrome)

The Below pic is from the Julep website:


Since this was the 1 year anniversary, there was a extra present of a bag!
Will totally be in my lunch bag rotation!



Thank you guys for visiting and I hope you have a fabulous rest of your weekend!
Cher

2 comments:

  1. can you comare the sienna to orly luxe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be more than happy to do that for you. I'll post it in a few hours.

      Delete