Saturday, August 11, 2012

Multichrome stamping

Hey Guys!

I have a confession....I have a addiction to a multichrome!
I can't help it but they are so beautiful, especially these Ludurana Aurora Boreal ones from Brazil!

And they are perfumed....yes that seems very back when I was 12 to have polish like that but....they smell good!

Today I have a manicure for you that features one of these beauties!

Gold Chrome: Julep Sienna
Multichrome: Ludurana Aurora Boreal Fascinante

I chose this stamp since I didn't want to detract from the Fascinante.
I stamped it with Julep Sienna, the awesome gold chrome that came in the August Maven Box!

Outdoors (Sun)

 Outdoors (Shade)
 I love how it changes from a golden to a coppery red!

Indoors

Hope you enjoy this look!
See you next time and thank you for vistiting!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment