Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dupe or No Dupe, That is the Question!

Hey Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great Saturday!

I received a request to compare the Julep Sienna that came in my August Maven box with Orly Luxe and I am all too happy to oblige.

 Does look pretty close.

In the pics below, I put two coats of each and topped with a coat of Seche Vite!

 Mother nature wasn't cooperating with providing sun but you can see that Orly Luxe does seem to be a brighter true gold.

I have to say that I prefer the Orly Luxe since the Orly is cheaper and larger.
I had gotten this Orly at Sally's for I believe $8 and Julep sells for $14, $12 if a Maven.

I couldn't waste an opportunity to do some stamping!
 I used China Glaze Frostbite to stamp this water marble effect stamp from BM320.
I first tried the chrome blue that came in the August Julep Maven Box, Melanie, but it was just too light to show up.

 I think it is a really pretty combination.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for visiting!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment