Saturday, August 4, 2012

Olympics!!

Hey Guys!

So I am a dork and LOVE the Olympics. I get all into watching the weird sports like trampoline and handball as well as the well known ones of gymnastics and swimming.
 
 Alot of people were doing some fabulous manis that represent the rings. I decided to do a twist on that.


The color theme for the London Olympics are this fabulous plum/raspberry. I represented it with putting a base of Zoya Reagan and one coat of OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not. 

 I then stamped the the ring design from BM-325 with Orly Luxe
I placed the stamp differently on each nail to add some variety!

 I hand painted the Union Jack.
I first painted the base with Sally Hansen White On. I used Zoya Sooki as the base red and then layered China Glaze Ruby Pumps to add some glitter. The blue I used was Butter London Blagger.



I hope you all liked this look and as always, thank you for visiting!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment