Thursday, May 16, 2013

Eiffel Tower Love

Hey Everyone!
Happy Wednesday 
Last but not least of the three manis inspired by my Sassy B Bands is .......
The Eiffel Tower Band

I have a serious love affair with the Eiffel Tower so I could not wait to use my new Winstonia plate of the Eiffel Tower.

Seriously if you have not visited her Etsy page by now....you really need to!
Click here to get some awesome hairbands and remember, she will do custom ones too if you don't see a design you wish was there. 

I wish I had a pink stamping polish to make it match exactly but it still came out super cute.



 Zoya Shelby
Konad Special Stamping Polish White
China Glaze Fairy Dust

 Winstonia W114


Thank you all for coming by and I hope you have a fabulous rest of your day!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment