Thursday, May 30, 2013

Its Tea Time with Julep Polishes and Winstonia Plates

Hey Everyone!
Hope your Thursday is going great! 

I have a confession to make. You all obviously know I have a obsession with nail polish but I also have a addiction to tea. 

Yep you heard right TEA! I love it. Its yummy and relaxing and I love the creativeness of the different blends and how the proper way to brew it.
Just Awesome!

So here is a combo of my two loves....Nail Polish and Tea!


Julep Otte
Julep Amelia
Julep Fast Dry Top 

Konad Stamping Polish in Black
Winstonia W118 (The Lemons)

 Winstonia W117
The Tea Cup

 Winstonia W113
The Honeycomb and the Tea Leaves


Thank you guys for stopping by and checking this design out. 
I think it came out super cute.

Till next time,
Cher

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Just purchased this set of plates and was googling for some swatches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this set and has some unique designs in it. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

      Delete