Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Multi Colored Stripes!!

Welcome Back!
I hope you had a great day!
I have for you the last mani that I created to go with my Sassy B Bands.
If you haven't gone to check out her Etsy page, click here to go get your own!


I had thought I would be using tape to create but then thought.....I will lose my mind with how long would take with all thee stripes. Lol
I decided to freehand the stripes. I first put on a base of the yellow and then layered on the other colors. 


 From Left to right:
Julep January
Julep Mackenzie
Julep Abbie
Zoya Lara
Zoya Phoebe


I think it came out pretty cute for me freehanding them!

Keep a look out for more inspired designs!

I also just creted a Instagram page and would love if yuo would come and follow @nailchering.
I also have a facebook page at www.facebook.com/NailChering

Till Next Time,
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment