Thursday, May 2, 2013

Julep Maven May It Girl Box

Happy Thursday!

I have for you my It Girl Julep Maven Box!
This box is just so pretty and the colors.....beautiful!



How beautiful is the packaging this month?

The special gift are these adorable rose hairpins.

 These polish colors are just so luxurious looking together. No surprise that I am in love with Paris. I mean I am such a sucker for a holographic glitter top coat.


 From Top to Bottom:
(Descriptions from Julep site)
Paris: "Multidimensional holographic glitter top coat"
Clara: "Opaque peach creme"
Coco: "Oxblood crème"





Ohhhh.....How pretty is that topcoat?!?!?!




I decided to show ya'll what I do with my ribbons from the boxes.
The ribbons are just so pretty to throw away so i tie them on my "crystal" chandelier style lamp
 I have in my nail room.

If you want to get your own Maven Box click here. Remember your first box is only a penny!

Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your Friday Eve!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment