Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Julep Jill Seal Salt Finish Polish and Stamping Test

Hey Everyone!
Happy Tuesday! 

I got this Sea Salt Finish Polish in my Julep Mystery Box and I just had to test out how they are to stamp on.

I used a couple of stamps that were solid and then a couple that had a whole nail design with some detail.

Julep Jill
 As you can see, the whale and mermaid stamped pretty well. The whale had just a bit that had a hard time sticking in the center but I know if I redid it, it would be perfect.
The seashell all over design came out good overall, there were a couple spots where the polish didn't transfer but nothing really noticeably.
The bamboo design I tried on the pinky was a big fail. It just didn't want to stick in that center bit and I tried it twice.


Overall I think that as long as using solid images that this type of texture can be stamped on. Im sure the others would be good too but....I can lose my patience quick with stamping so I'm gonna stick with solid ones. :-)

See ya next time,
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment