Thursday, April 25, 2013

Green and White Girafffe!

Hey Everyone!
Happy Thursday!

My super awesome friend Brandi makes these fabulous hair bands that she calls Sassy B Bands! 
These suckers are great.
 Not only are they in cute patterns but they do not slip....like not at all.
Click here to visit her Etsy shop.
She does custom stuff too so feel free to drop her a line of what you are looking for!

I was inspired by my three Sassy B Bands and  I had to do some corresponding nail designs.
The first one I have to show you is of the green and white giraffe print

 Matches pretty darn good right?

 Konad Special Stamping Polish in White
Julep Mackenzie

Bundle Monster BM-313



Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and keep a look out for the other designs!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment