Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Julep Sea Salt Mystery Box Arrived!

Hey Guys!
Happy Wednesday!
My mystery box arrived!

 So as you can see I got a nail file and toe seperator thingies as a bonus gift.
So as the description says, we are going to get one of the new Seal Salt Finish polishes in this box. There were three colors and I really was good with any color I was gonna get and I have zero textured polishes so I was excited to try one out. 

And for polishes:
I got three dupes in this box. One was  Vivienne but  I really like so that was not as disappointing. Another dupe was the Matte Top Coat which ehhhhh.....and the third was Simone. To be honest.....I didn't even realize I already had Simone till I went to put on my racks. LOL

 From top to bottom:
Descriptions from Julep site:

Vivien: "'Champagne bubbles'- a full coverage multi-dimensional gold glitter"
Jill: "Smoked beige Sea Salt Finish"
Claudette: "Smoky brick red crème"
Simone: "Soft pastel lilac opalescent shimmer"
Matte Top Coat: "Apply to create an ultimate matte suede finish."

 Here is the way that Jill came out with the texture.
I applied one thin coat, waited for it to dry completely then applied another thin coat.
 I did not use a base coat with this. 
I wasn't sure how I would like the textured feel and look but....I gotta say that I'm kinda digging it.
You know I'm gonna try stamping over this too...Ill keep you updated on that.

Alrighty guys that is all for today but thank you for taking time to stop by and
 I hope you have a great day!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment