Monday, April 15, 2013

Julep Sarah and Winstonia W110 Stamping

Hey Everyone!
Happy Monday!

I had to show off the other beauty from the Julep Maven Spring Mystery Box.

This is Sarah and she is a sheer pink/coral with iridescent glitter. She is not available from the website for purchase anymore. 


 I had to put four coats to be able to get this opacity.

 Also keep in mind that due to this glitter, i did use two coats of topcoat to create a smooth finish.

 I of course could not leave it plain. I reached for my new Winstonia plates. I went with these sweet flowers and stamped them white.

 Winstonia W110
Konad White Stamping Polish
Julep Sarah
Julep Fast Drying Top Coat


Finally my April box has shipped out plus the Sea Salt Mystery Box so look out for those posts soon!
Thank you all for visiting!
Cher


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nails, Cher! Miss 'ya!! Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna!!!!! Ill have to go wheel by ya, I returned to work yesterday. Thank you about nails. You know I had a lot of free time for it. Lol

      Delete