Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Julep Maven April It Girl Box

Hey Guys!
I know this is like uber late but I got my box super late this year. 
So I had moved and.....yeah....I forgot to update my credit card info so my box got shipped out late. 
Boo Cher!

Ok...on with the box!


 How cute is this box and what is that?....Yes they gave us rock candy! 
It was destroyed moments after pic was taken. 
Yummy watermelon!

 The theme for this month is Turn on the Brights!
Ya'll know I am from New Orleans and is it just me but do these colors just ooze Mardi Gras?!?!?!
Love it!
 From Top to Bottom:
Descriptions from Julep site:

Eden: "Bright violet crème"
Mackenzie: "Sour apple green frost"
Abbie: "Sunshine yellow crème"

I hope you enjoyed this bright loveliness everyone!
See ya next time!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment