Tuesday, April 23, 2013

China Glaze Hologlam Birthday Present

Hey Everyone,
I know it has been a while and  my excuse is because I returned back to work after my accident last week. I promise I will be better with posting in a more regular fashion......I'll try. :)

One of my presents for my birthday was the China Glaze Hologlam Collection.
Alot of people who had the OMG collection have been disappointed with the holo in these not being strong but for someone like me who have not had the OMG....they are pretty nice. 


I feel needless to say but this post will definitely be picture heavy!

Dont Be a Luna-tic

Strap on Your Moonboots

When Stars Collide

OMG a UFO

Take a Trek

Sci-Fly By

Infra Red

Not in This Galaxy

Get Outta My Space

Cosmic Dust

Astro - Hot

Galactic Gray

I really love the unique colors in this collection. I do wish though there were less blues and pinks and a few more greens and maybe a red. 

Loving the grays a ton! Especially Galactic Gray. I love how the holo shows on it.

Alrighty guys that is it for today. I could have gone through detail of each and every color but....I know I get bored when I read those. You have eye balls and don't need me to tell you that Gallactic Gray is dark gray. LOL

Thank you so much for stopping by and let me know which are your faves! 
See ya later!
Cher



No comments:

Post a Comment