Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Julep Spring Mystery Box

Happy Wednesday Everyone.
I finally got my Julep Spring Mystery Box in the mail today. 
Took two weeks to get to me but I did get some real beauties here and......no dupes!
 It is always a gamble when getting a mystery box but luckily I got all new ones!



This box just oozes spring! I need this around me today
cause it is raining so bad here in southern Mississippi!
 I love that they used a separate box with lid which I will totally reuse. 




I got these descriptions from the Julep Site unless otherwise stated:

Camille is not listed on Julep site but is a limited edition opalescent glitter topcoat
Sarah “sheer pink coral with iridescent glitter.” 
(This one is no longer on the Julep site but I did some searching and found came out in May 2012)
Julianne: "Smoky grey blue crème"
Grace: "Classic 'go-to' light pink sheer"
These two glitters are just so pretty. I'm such a sucker for shiny things. :-)

 Description from site:
"Quench dry, dull skin with Julep's ultra-moisturizing body crème. Gently exfoliates with pomegranate and papaya enzymes, while shea butter and a powerful blend of jojoba, avocado, and kukui nut oils provide deep and lasting hydration. Leaves your skin soft and smooth to the touch."

It smells really good and I think I will like it better than the Grapefruit Body Frosting!
  


The other extras that were included are the three hair ties we received I believe in the January Maven Box, a emory board, a pack of ten One Step Polish Remover Pads and some chocolate eggs. Yeah those eggs didn't make it a minute. lol

My April Maven box should be coming any day now so look out for that post. 
Thank you again for visiting and have a great rest of your day!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment