Friday, April 5, 2013

Julep Spring Mystery Box Color Block


Hey Guys,
It's Friday!

Today I have a design that uses three of the colors I got in my Julep Spring Mystery Box to create a sort of subtle, soft color block.


I just love the combo of the soft blue grey of Julianne with the soft pink of Grace. 
I also alternated which color I put a coat of Camille to give a iridescent glitter pop to.

When I showed my Dad he said..."That has a 60's vibe." He's too cute. I love how he likes seeing what I'm painting and to even check out my polishes I get. Super supportive of my addiction!


 I started off with a base of Kate because Grace was just too sheer. 
Even with the base it took three coats to get it opaque.


Have a fantastic weekend!
Thank you all for stopping by and I will see you next time!
Cher


No comments:

Post a Comment