Thursday, April 11, 2013

Julep Sea Salt Mystery Box

Hey Ladies!

Julep already has another Mystery Box coming out.
I was really happy with my last one....except that took two weeks to get to me.
And....tomorrow is my birthday so I had to get it.


I am assuming that this Sea Salt polish is like the Zoya Pixies and the OPI Sand polishes. 
There were no pics of the texture so I guess that will be a mystery too.

Each box is guaranteed to be at least $70 value and contain one of the 3 Sea Salt polishes.

Madeline: pink blush sea salt finish
Sadie: black lava sea salt finish
Jill: smoked beige sea salt finish

I'm excited cause I have no texture polishes in my collection and I would be happy with any of these colors. 

If you would like to snag your own mystery box click here.

Stop by tomorrow to see what I am wearing for my birthday!
Till then, thank you for stopping by!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment