Thursday, May 23, 2013

Julie G Frosted Gumdrop Collection

Hey Everyone!
Happy Thursday! 
I was one of those people who were like...I am not gonna get sucked into these textured nail polishes.
I'm here to confess that after I got a Sea Salt Finish one named Jill in my Julep box,,,,I needed more.

The other day at lunch I ran to Rite Aid with my friend Stephanie and...I bought the whole collection of the new Julei G Frosted Gumdrop Collection.


I was only gonna get 4 but I let Stephanie easily talk me into all of them.
They were $3.99 each which is so much better than what I was gonna spend on the Zoya Pixies.

Just a warning that this post is picture heavy and don't get on me too much on cuticle clean up since I wanted ya'll to get an idea of the color and texture. :-)




All swatches were done with three very thin coats.
I would do one coat, let completely dry then reapply.

 The first three I'm going to show you have a fine glitter texture. 

 Hot Cinnamon
(I really wanted to like this red but I seem to think all red textured polishes look like raw meat!)

 Sugar Crush

 Tangerine Dream



These next three have a bigger glitter in it that just makes them just so sparkly and  more fabulous!
I have to say that these three are by far my faves out of the bunch....I'm such a sucker for glitter!
 Crushed Candy


 Rock Candy

 Blueberry Fizz

Which ones are your faves?
Are you into the textured polish trend?
Let me know!

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you next time!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment