Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Influenster Spring Vox Box

Hey Guys!

Wanted to show you what I got in my Influenster Spring Vox Box!
To get a box you need to fill out surveys and get badges to see if can qualify for a free box of goodies.

Once you get the box then just have to go to the site and fill out reviews on what thought about the products.

Here we go!

 Impress press on manicure.
I will have a post on these to let you know how easy they are to apply and do they really last up to a week.

 TastyKake 
Kandy Bar Kakes.
Peanut Butter.
I split this with the hubby cause it has 15!!! grams of fat in one. 
it was yummy but...the coating on the top had completely cracked all off in the wrapper.

 Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant
I normally use a invisible solid  but this has been my go to ever since getting. 
It really does work well and I did not test if last 48 hours....I don't know, not putting on deodorant every day just seems off to me.

 Osis Gelastic Texture Gel
I did use theis when I went for a beachy wave look. I had first sprayed on the Bumble and Bumble Seal Salt Spray and then used a bit of this to lock in those wave. 
It worked well and was not too hard feeling.

 NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
I really like using this balm. It's not sticky and it has a nice apple scent.
 Came out blurry but that a apple shape in the core.
As you can tell in the swatch, it gives a sheer pinky red color to your lips.

Would you llike to get your own Vox Box?
Go visit them at www.influenster.com and get started to see if you qualify!
Have a great day and see you next time.
Cher

Don't forget to check out my Facebook and Instagram. both at Nailchering!

No comments:

Post a Comment