Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Julep Laguna Beach Mystery Box

Hey Everyone!
Today I have to show you my Julep Laguna Beach Mystery Box. 
This box was $24.99 and there was a choice between three "styles" to try.
I'm happy with choosing the Laguna Beach style cause these colors are very pretty.


Yes Julep...surprises are fun!


Cody: "Cantaloupe orange créme"
Fiona: "Electric lime neon green crème"
Abbie: "Sunshine yellow crème"

So of the three polishes I got , Abbie is one I already had.

 Strawberry - Mint Lip Balm
I have gotten this lip balm before but it is a nice balm so Im not upset about getting another one.

Glycolic Hand Scrub: "Unique double-exfoliating action of glycolic acid and apricot seeds reveals noticeably softer and younger-looking hands after just one use. Gentle, non-sudsing natural esters whisk away dirt and excess oil while combating flakiness. Naturally scented with orange oil for a refreshing aromatherapy boost with each use."

I am ok with getting the hand scrub. I get Julep for the polish so anything else is just like...ehh.

If you would like to get your own Julep Box visit here.

Don't forget to check me out on Facebook and Instagram at nailchering!

See you next time!
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment