Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Julep Maven It Girl Box

Hey Guys!
Happy June!

This year has been flying by, I guess dealing with the broken ankle with being out of commission for a couple of months helped with that. LOL

Today I have this very pretty June Maven Box. I stuck with my same It Girl profile.

This box just screams Nantucket, Taylor Swift when still dating that Kennedy kid,  not that I have ever been there but..... I digress.
 
Gotta love when they include a little snack. 


I'm almost surprised it wasn't the July box with these colors I got!
The descriptions are straight from the Julep site.
Bess:"Baby blue crème"
Char:"Nautical navy blue crème"
Nan: "Nantucket red crème"
What?!?!?! Nantucket!
I swear I didn't make the Nantucket conclusion after seeing this description!! LOL


Man....for a second I got super excited thinking that there was a polish with my name! 
But no its Char.

Hope You all have a great Wednesday and see you next time!
Dont forget to check out my Facebook page and Instagram....both at Nailchering!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment