Saturday, June 15, 2013

June Ipsy Bag....On the Wild Side

Hey Guys!
Hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far!
Today I have the June Ipsy bag to show you.

How fun is this cheetah bag?!?!
Love the pop of neon yellow and how the zipper is not on the typical top!


Here are all the goodies I got.

Below I will go over the details of each item and I got the descriptions from the manufacturers website.
My feelings about each product will be highlighted.

J.cat Eyelashes + Eyeglue
Retail Price: $3.99
http://jcatbeauty.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_46&product_id=53

"Cause a ruckus as you bat your voluminous faux eyelashes! Take your pick from 30 styles that you won’t be able to resist.  Each includes an individual eyelash adhesive for endurance through a night on the town!"

I have never worn fake lashes and just never am in a opportunity that they would be appropriate for....Hmmmmmm.



J.cat Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta
Retail Price: $4.49
http://jcatbeauty.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_59&product_id=54

"Sparkle is everyone’s best friend! Give yourself a healthy dosage of sparkle with the cream palette that comes in a variety of complementing colors. The creamy texture allows the sparkle to be applied easily with an applicator onto your face."
This palette looks just crazy. When I first got I was like...WTF...who would put this on their eyes? Of course I did and showed the husband, His response was that I  can start working on corner with the look I had going on. Well after getting the description from the site... its not to be used as a eye shadow but just to add to your face. Yeah I think the only way I'm using is for Halloween.


 Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil
Retail Price: $18.00
http://chella.com/products/item/lace_highlighter_pencil
"
This fresh and pretty neutral pencil will brighten and visibly lift your eyes when lightly applied on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes and redspots."
This was actually nice to use and did add a lift and brightness to eyes. I also used in the inner corners as well.



Starlooks Lip Pencil in Bare
 Retail Price: $12.00
 http://starlooks.com/collections/starlooks-makeup-line/products/ipsy-featured-lip-liners
"Starlooks' long-lasting, full-coverage Lip Pencil enhances the shape of your lips and gives them perfect contour and definition, with high-end quality you've never before experienced. This creamy, moisturizing formula glides on softly to smooth lips and ensure lipstick stays in place, while extending its wear. Can also be used as an allover, highly-pigmented lip color."

I used this and it is just too much of a brown color. Just looked too funny on. 

NYX Powder Blush in Copper
Retail Price: $5.00
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-24-powder-blush.aspx
"Our pressed powder blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on, blends beautifully and creates a natural glow. The formula is richly-pigmented and lasts for hours."

I know they say this is a blush but I swear looks like a light bronzer with a ton of shimmer. 

Alrighty guys, that is all for my Ipsy bag goodies.
The total value for my bag was $43.48 and the subscription only costs $10!
Even though I was not totally stoked with this month....I adore the bag!
If you would like your own follow this link !

Don't forget to check me out on Facebook and Instagram at Nailchering!
Have a great rest of your weekend and spoil those Dads out there tomorrow!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment