Saturday, June 29, 2013

Julep Maven July It Girl Box

Hey Guys!

Hope ya'll are having a fantastic weekend.
I got my Julep Maven July Box in today and just had to show you!

The theme for this month is The California Coast!
Excited since I am going to be visiting California in October!

 How cute and pretty is this box?


 Green Tea Facial Blotting Papers
Smell super yummy!




From Top to Bottom:
All descriptions are from the Julep site
Angela: "Deep sea blue molten"
Nadia: "Sun-kissed golden frost"
Tracy: "Sparkly ocean blue sea salt (add top coat for a high-shine finish)"


I am really loving Angela and Tracy. The description for Angela is perfect cause looks like the sea!
I tried Tracy on one nail and I like the light texture of this polish and has a nice glitter!

If you would like to get your own Maven box visit here.

Keep a look out tomorrow for my post on the new Bundle Monster holiday nail plates!
Don't forget to visit me on Facebook and Instagram at Nailchering!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment