Thursday, June 6, 2013

Julep Destination Mystery Box

                     Hey Guys, 
     Just got email about the new Julep Mystery Box. They are doing something new and having three different types to choose from. They are all based on destinations... Laguna Beach, Miami and The Hamptons. 

     As you can see from the picture , it describes the style of each box. Of course I would want all three but I just can't justify the $75. I seriously hate that they are now $25 when used to be $20. 

     I decided to go with the Laguna Beach style since described as trendy, vibrant and fun.
             
          Which would you choose? 

     Hope you all are having a great day and see you next time! 
                        Cher

 **  Don't forget to check me out on Facebook and Instagram as Nailchering! 

No comments:

Post a Comment