Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gradient Butterfly

Happy Tuesday All!
It is my Friday so yeeeaaahhh weekend!

Today I have a bit of gradient with some stamping.
I was in the mood for something pretty. I normally like the darker stuff lately but I wanted "dainty".
I really liked this butterfly stamp on the new Bundle Monster plates.

 I really liked how the red and blue mixed to make the purple.

 I first put a thin coat of Kalahari Kiss so that I did not have to put a thousand coats of the Knotty. I love Knotty cause it is a shimmer and I did not want to brightness of a white background.

 Left: China Glaze Knotty
Right: China Glaze Kalahari Kiss

 I then stamped with Konad Special Stamping Polish in Blue, Red and Green.

 BM-307



Thank you so much for coming by and taking a look. 
I hope you have a great rest of your day!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment