Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ovarian Cancer Awareness


Happy Tuesday!
Septmember is National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
 To find out more, please visit  http://www.ovariancancer.org/2011/08/31/national-ovarian-cancer-awareness-month/ for more info and how you can show your support.

I had such a hard time with this stamp. I finally gave up on my index and middle fingers after the third try for each. For some reason, the stamp would not be clear and get smudged.

 China Glaze Aquadelic
KleanColor Chunky Holo Teal
I forgot to take a picture of it but I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Silver Sweep for the stamping.

 Bundle Monster BM-321

The holo isn't showing up cause of the sun but it added a fun shimmer to the underneath.

Thank you for stopping by as always and have a great day!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment