Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My First Fishtail Mani!

Hello Lovelies!
Happy Wednesday!
I finally decided to try my hand at my first fishtail mani.
I played it cool and only did as accent nails in case it was a pain in the rump to do.
It took me two tries to get this.  I was making it more difficult on myself the first try by making the lines thin and then went.....Cher...use the width of the brush like they do in ALL the tutorials.

 Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

From left to right:
Julep Harley
Zoya Wednesday
China Glaze Gothic Lolita

 I then needed a little something for the aqua nails so I added a coat of Essie Shine of the Times. I love this polish with all its flakie goodness!




I really can't wait to do some other combinations and to do full on all nails this time!

Thanks for dropping in!
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment